The target group of the proposed project will include all employees and people who will start working in the near future. Therefore, the career guide and the mobile application that will be developed within the scope of the project will be useful for all employees and for people who are going to start working in the near future. The reason why we have chosen all the employees and the people who are going to start working in the near future as our target group is the fact that professional career planning is an important need for people for the countries involved.
Within the scope of our project, a needs analysis, a career planning guide and a mobile application for employees will be developed. First, a review of the literature and a survey on the subject of career planning will be carried out. Then, based on the results of the needs analysis, a career planning guide will be prepared at three levels. And then, the mobile application will be developed based on the career guide.
The career guide and the mobile application that will be prepared within the scope of the project will be for the use of all employees and people who will enter the working life. The career guide will be prepared to include the following three levels: initial, intermediate and advanced career planning. The mobile application will be prepared according to this guide that will be produced. The mobile application will include the options of initial, intermediate and advanced levels as well. Users will select a level based on their current status and then carry out their professional planning. For example, a newly employed individual will select the initial level to develop their career plan. Similarly, an employee at the experience level will select the intermediate level, and a director will carry out his career planning by selecting the advanced level in the mobile application.
Expected results and impact and finally the possible long-term benefits.
- Employees will have a greater awareness of career planning.
- The employees will have their own career planning.
- Employees will increase productivity.
- The employees will have greater success in business.
- The employees will be more planned.
- The employees will create their own CV.
- Employees will be more easily planned their careers with mobile applications.
- The employees would understand the importance of career planning.
- Innovative training materials related to career planning will be created.
- The compatibility of employees with the labour market as their professional competence and professional planning capacity has been improved.
- The knowledge, ability and competence of employees on the subject of career planning has improved.
- The participation of employees in learning and training activities has increased, improving counselling and support services in professional orientation.
- International communication and collaboration in adult training have been developed.
- Several implementations of adult education have been adopted in the EU countries.
- The target groups will be aware of the future and professional planning.
- A career planning guide and a mobile application were developed, benefiting the people and institutions in charge.